If you are stuck, or if you need help, feel free to refer to one of this prompts! I took them all over Internet, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
No thinking–that comes later. You write your first draft with your heart. And you rewrite with your head. The first key to writing is…to write, not to think!
— William Forrester (Finding Forrester)
1. “I thought my heart had settle, but then he had the nerve to smile at me again.”
2. You have many of the abilities of a Disney princess. You can talk to animals, people burst into song around you, and it seems every other day a “Prince Charming” type falls madly in love with you. As one of the most feared mafia enforces in New York, it’s tough, but you make it work.
3. The Chief of Police is married to a Mob Boss, and they have to keep “just failing” to catch each other. When one of them hits the other in a shootout, it’s followed with “Oh, I’m never going to hear the end of this…”
4. You walk in, see a dead body on the floor with “your next” written on wall in blood. You dip your finger in the blood and write YOU’RE.
5. Even if they weren’t together forever, that couldn’t cheapen the fact that they were together now.
6. There were two women who fit the mysterious shoe left at the ball. The only solution was to marry them both.
7. Aliens have come to Earth. Humans took this as an opportunity to pretend to be something they are not.
8. They died with a smile on their face. Unfortunately, they weren’t usually a happy person.
9. They should have known that fake dating never goes according to plan.
10. Write a story about going to a wine tasting but you don’t even like wine that much. Moreover, whose idea was that anyway?
11. “One kiss before we die?” ‘You can get the kiss when we survive, so move!”
12. One day, you get a knock on your door. When you open it, you see the protagonist from your favorite book standing there, wide-eyed, “I know you won’t believe me,” they say, “But you’re the main character of my favorite book. I know how it ends and I’m here to change it.”
13. Area 51 is just the American Wizarding School; alien is just the perfect cover story.
14. You’re haunted by the souls of the dead only you can see… In addition, to be honest they give better life advice than anyone else you know. You share this advice with other people to help them in turn and make a career out of it, giving you a way to help people, make money, and have these ghosts not annoy you 24/7.
15. you come to the realisation that the fence around the orphanage is to keep the public safe from the kid, not the other way around
16. killing someone gives you all the time they had left
17. a mom explains to her 8 years old daughter why she is about to kill her
18. In a world where everyone can read minds, you are the only person who cannot. But your mind cannot be read either
19. it was less than a second, maybe half a second, but it changed everything
20. angel feathers were as valuable as human souls around these parts, so he needed to be very careful
21. You may remove one memory of you choosing and it will never come back. However, that memory shall then be planted in the mind of a newborn child and no matter how hard they try; they will never be able to forget it for as long as they live. Now choose
22. You are granted a trip on a time machine to a historical event. Describe the event and your journey 9- recreate a new ending for the last book you read
23. You run in the gym and mysteriously find yourself in a forest. You learn that you have been granted one superpower. Describe your journey home
24. Yesterday humanity discovered how to send objects back in time. Today, you received a package from yourself
25. You have the ability to freeze time. When you do, everyone freeze as well. One day, you freeze time, and out the window, you see a girl moving around
26. He didn't even know her name, yet he felt sorry for her. For the pain she was going to live through
27. One day, you wake up as a human lie detector who is accurately able to tell when someone is lying. Your ability tells you that everything your best friend says, including their name is a lie.
28. You sold your soul to the devil some years ago. Today he gives it back and says "I need a favour"
29. You are a police officer who has a medical condition where you cannot lie. Your boss has just placed you undercover
30. Artificial intelligence becomes a reality. But each computer brought to life contains the soul of a deceased person
31. A shapeshifter suffers from a head injury and loses his memory. He can no longer remember his original face
32. She lifted the hood of the trunk bracing herself for the horror that would come her face turned white as the hoarse voice whispered "just let me explain"
33. You made a deal with the devil to take your firstborn child. Once you become father the devil doesn't come
34. It’s unsettling to see a stranger staring at you from afar in public. What's worse is seeing the same person starting at you from your front porch when you arrive home
35. You stumble across an article online detailing a brutal murder. There are pictures of the victims. It's you
36. You are a teenager with the ability to measure how dangerous people are on a scale from one to 10 just by looking at them. A normal child would be a 1 while a trained man with an assault riffles might be a 7. Today you notice the unassuming new kid at school measures a 10
37. There’s a teenage boy covered in blood living in my closet. He's kind of shy, but he is okay for a ghost
38. At a park bench, an unfamiliar man sits beside you and glance at your newspaper. Unnerved by his presence you hand it to him with a nod. He takes it, nods back place his briefcase by your feet and walks away
39. Your friend tells you pinch me I am dreaming, you do as he asks. He then vanishes afterwards
40. Terror, disgusts. I don't really know. It's kind of a toss up when you wake up covered in blood
41. No ones ever come back if they stray past the border. What lies beyond is unknown
42. She felt the weight of the word upon her shoulder. And the weight of her sister in her arms
43. Murder is legal as long as the weapon is a pineapple 31- you are a human kept in an alien zoo. Tonight you make your escape
44. I didn't know what to do. I just knew I needed to stop. Grave after grave after grave. I got tired of burying my friends.
45. after a man discovered a dead body he is tried for murder because according to Schrödinger’s theory, the man wasn't dead until he was found
46. I’m only telling you this because you won't be able to tell anyone else
47. Humans have discovered that once you surpass 130 years old, you start to regenerate and get younger. You just have to make it to that age
48. we knew the invasion was coming, but nothing could have prepared us for how cute they were
49. one day we peeked in that window and saw the headmistress calmly sewing her arm back on
50.“How much did you drink?”
51.“Aw, you’re so cute.”
52.“What did you do?”
53.“I asked if you were having a party. I didn’t tell you to have a party.”
54.“This is the opposite of what I told you to do.”
55.“Well, it’s the thought that counts.”
56.“Wait, no, don’t take kissing away from me.”
57.“Okay, where are all my jumpers?”
58.“Oh, you’ve started stealing my socks now?”
59.“Yeah, okay, but I’m cooler.”
60.“You owe me a kiss.”
61.“How did you get in here?”
62.“For starters, that’s impossible.”
63.“How did you fail a survey?”
64.“Yeah, well, if you weren’t so drunk maybe I would.”
65.“That’s not even fair.”
66.“You promised me a cookie!”
67.“Did I ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are?”
68.“Eew, that is so sappy, I might vomit.”
69.“I’m not playing truth or dare.”
70.“You’re not very intimidating.”
71.“I love you.”
72.“Well the probability of that is 0, but you go ahead.”
73.“That was, by far, the stupidest thing you’ve ever done.”
74.“Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer.”
76.“Why the hell is there glitter everywhere?”
77.“Well, I’m pretty irresistible.”
78.“How much money would you give me to flip this table, right here, right
now, in the middle of class?”
80.“Why don’t you just go?”
81.“No, it’s not like that.”
82.“If you cared about me, you wouldn’t do this.”
83.“It doesn’t matter anymore.”
84.“What’s the point?”
86.“You should’ve said that yesterday.”
87.“Don’t lie to me.”
88.“I swear, if you say another word, I’ll leave.”
89.“Change in mind or change in heart?”
90.“It’s over, it’s done, just leave it be.”
91.“Why do you keep bringing it up?”
92.“We can’t go back in time, so stop trying to reverse what you said.”
93.“You say you’ll stop, but then you keep doing it!”
94.“Maybe in another world.”
95.“Why are you like this?”
96.“Stop making empty promises!”
97.“What about us?”
98.“Don’t say that.”
99.“I’m done. We’re done.”’
Write a story with no dialogue and two or more characters. Use body language and descriptions to make up for the lack of words.